Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Favorite Subjects

 Without a doubt and it should be no surprise to anyone that my favorite subjects are my children. Each year , just before school starts, I take my kids out for a session.  This year, I took my daughter and her bestie, Hannah. I'm still working on Hannah's pictures but figured I'd throw up a few of my daughter in the meantime.

I'm surprised I was able to get anything given the isolated thunderstorms we worked with. Rain, wind, hail, and more rain. We were either hiding under trees or running to a nearby restroom for cover. Ultimately, we did cut the session short, but planned another one to ensure I get plenty for Hannah. Not a bad start though.....




My 10 year old son, aka, assistant, is under this umbrella playing with his IPOD. I guess I should have offered to pay him more.





 

No comments: